Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment (TACCP) / Product Integrity Management
Food fraud is a pressing challenge for all food businesses. A Vulnerability/Threat Assessment such as TACCP (Threat Assessment Critical Control Points) is key to identifying risks and implementing controls, and is increasingly being required by customers and auditors. We can help with:
- Risk assessment – do you know where to look to horizon scan and to predict your risk factors? Where are your threats likely to come from, and what is driving them? How could your culture be affecting your risks? How should you present risk assessment?
- Action – judging the control measures required to mitigate risk
- Training – to introduce TACCP to teams, both technical and commercial, and to support the implementation of actions arising from risk assessment. Are enough people in your business looking out for risk?
- Supply chain management - How are you working with your supply chain? We can help with specifics such as audits and advise more generally on how to develop trust relationship and spot tell tale signs of potential risk.
- Testing – how should this be used to support the overall TACCP programme
- Independent assessment – we can provide this to help you judge and verify the overall effectiveness of the TACCP plan
As well as the risks within your supply chain, effective risk assessment and management of product integrity in your on site processes is key to avoiding mistakes which can lead to costly recalls and customer dissatisfaction. We can support all aspects of this work with tried and tested risk assessment methods.